Gulch Union (Endeavor Demonbreun): 3 towers (20 story/329,000 s.f. office, twin 28 story residential buildings)

markhollin

• 3 weeks later...

This may be a somewhat random question but does anyone know what flag the hotel in this development will be? This has already broken ground and began construction without any mention of it so far. I personally would like to see an Intercontinental Hotel in Nashville at sometime in the near future and I think this location would be right for one. Near the W Hotel, Broadwest and Grant Hyatt hotels as well.

Edit: I am now out of staying in the Hospital :) but I am still doing treatment during the day. Hope everyone is well!

Edited by Binbin98
  • Like 4

50 minutes ago, Binbin98 said:

This may be a somewhat random question but does anyone know what flag the hotel in this development will be? This has already broken ground and began construction without any mention of it so far. I personally would like to see an Intercontinental Hotel in Nashville at sometime in the near future and I think this location would be right for one. Near the W Hotel, Broadwest and Grant Hyatt hotels as well.

Edit: I am now out of staying in the Hospital :) but I am still doing treatment during the day. Hope everyone is well!

They haven’t announced a flag for the hotel as far as I’m aware. They’ve also started on the office tower, I think the hotel and residential tower aren’t starting until the office tower is completed. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's interesting that they are just starting with the office tower component. Certainly easier from a cash flow perspective. 

But I wonder if the success of the project is based on the synergy of  the 3 buildings working together (nearby residential and hotel services, supporting the office tower). Like the office tower would lease out much quicker if the rest of the project were also brought on line at the same time.  Kind of like Broadwest (office + associated hotel/residential/retail) and 5th & Broadway (office + associated residential/retail).

I'm curious what their thinking is. I guess it's a money thing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rolly said:

It's interesting that they are just starting with the office tower component. Certainly easier from a cash flow perspective. 

But I wonder if the success of the project is based on the synergy of  the 3 buildings working together (nearby residential and hotel services, supporting the office tower). Like the office tower would lease out much quicker if the rest of the project were also brought on line at the same time.  Kind of like Broadwest (office + associated hotel/residential/retail) and 5th & Broadway (office + associated residential/retail).

I'm curious what their thinking is. I guess it's a money thing. 

Remember they are finishing up 1200 Broadway across the street. Even for the deep pocketed companies, having 4 buildings going up at one time is a major, major investment. 

I'm surprised they started the office tower prior to the apartments finishing up. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1