Gulch Union (Endeavor Demonbreun): 3 towers (20 story/329,000 s.f. office, twin 28 story residential buildings)

markhollin

21 minutes ago, markhollin said:

MDHA Design Review Committee has approved the concept of a second 28 story tower in place of the 16 story tower today.  More specs will have to be approved in the future.

More at The Nashville Post here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21140839/gulch-tower-project-plan-approved

So...a couple of 300 footers?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gosh I'm behind on this thread and just noticed they did a major upgrade to the project by dumping the 16 story hotel and will add a 2nd 28 story residential.  

I'm trying to think of any other 'twin' buildings in town that are over 15 stories...  this will be really a dense area with one2one next door. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, carolina1792 said:

Reminds me the Edison tower project in Raleigh that didn't get built because of the 2008 housing recession. Only the parking deck got built before the project was cancelled and the rest of the property sold. There's a Skyhouse and some low-rise apartment now. Shame. 

Absolutely! While we had Palmer Lake for, ughh, years; Nashville has so far been blessed as to not have a tall building that was above ground that abandoned construction.

This project should not disappoint!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...