Gulch Union (Endeavor Demonbreun): 3 towers (20 story/329,000 s.f. office, twin 28 story residential buildings)

markhollin

The parking top level parking spots along Broadway appear to be a huge wasted opportunity. I imagine a potential tenant would pay a large premium to have private outdoor space there instead of looking out at parking spaces. However I am not in the weeds of the details of this building, so it is possible there is a very good reason why they did not do that. 

• Like 1

NBJ has a slide show of the "top 10 developments shaping the downtown skyline "   For Gulch Union, they say the second phase is underway.   I thought the second phase was twin residential towers.   Also not aware that ground has broken on phase II.   Something seems off here.  

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2020/10/29/nashville-skyline-shaping-projects.html#g/473109/10

image.png.f64e90bdaab2c4cf7abfff660a7eed16.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, CenterHill said:

NBJ has a slide show of the "top 10 developments shaping the downtown skyline "   For Gulch Union, they say the second phase is underway.   I thought the second phase was twin residential towers.   Also not aware that ground has broken on phase II.   Something seems off here.  

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2020/10/29/nashville-skyline-shaping-projects.html#g/473109/10

image.png.f64e90bdaab2c4cf7abfff660a7eed16.png

Pretty sure that's wrong. NBJ has a brand new real estate reporter. Sichko is moving beats.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I noticed the other day that the single story building that i think was being used for Leasing for one of the buildings in the area had been demolished. I was driving so I didn't get the greatest look, but hopefully someone else can confirm or deny this?

image.thumb.png.eb1a5e76831d1e178d7c47d46804875e.png

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Bos2Nash said:

I noticed the other day that the single story building that i think was being used for Leasing for one of the buildings in the area had been demolished. I was driving so I didn't get the greatest look, but hopefully someone else can confirm or deny this?

image.thumb.png.eb1a5e76831d1e178d7c47d46804875e.png

I’ll check on my drive home. I don’t think it’s been demolished, they haven’t pulled any demo permits AFAIK. 

• Thanks 1