markhollin

LC SoBro, 7 stories/432 apts, 3rd Ave. South & Ash (Phase I), 7 stories 140 apts. (Phase II)

My guess is the alley is almost a non issue with them. They may build a skybridge over it, however they could do something like they did at Peyton Stakes and have a small retail space in the alley. But that is a different company. The retail potion of this building will address 3rd and Elm and will be a Goat Tavern or what ever the name of their bar is .

Good looking buildings. I’m glad they didn’t try and clutter it up with a bunch of balconies, it looks much classier without them. 

• Like 3

It’s kind of hard to tell in this picture but it looks like some support beams and maybe an elevator shaft are starting to rise a bit. 

D0930B5C-EAA7-4575-A03F-C7C08061B761.jpeg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, markhollin said:

Pillars getting set for upper floors.

Looking NW from intersection of 2nd Ave. South and Ash St:

Screen Shot 2018-09-07 at 6.29.52 AM.png

That actually seems to be a bit dated. I walk past this a lot and I think in some spots they’re already to the second floor. 

• Like 1

Given the proximity to the Division Street extension and the 2nd/4th exits on I-40, this is an excellent location.  And the architecture looks historical and classy!  Wish we could get the height restrictions lifted.

• Like 1

Up to 3rd  floor on Phase I Building C.

Looking north from Ash St., 1/2 block east of 3rd Ave. South:

LC SoBro, Oct 20, 2018, 2.jpg

Looking NE from intersection of 3rd Ave. south and Ash St:

LC SoBro, Oct 20, 2018, 3jpg.jpg

Looking NW from intersection of 2nd Ave. South and Ash St:

LC SoBro, Oct 20, 2018.jpg

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By markhollin
      An 11 story, 136' tall boutique hotel that would include 112 rooms, an "electric gastro pub," a subterranean upscale restaurant/wine cellar, 32,000 sq. ft. fitness facility, 7,000 sq. ft. spa, a boutique performance venue,  screening and writing rooms, rooftop pool/lounge, and more will be located at 10 11th Ave. South, backing up against the CSX tracks at the T intersection of 11th and McGavock St.  Price tag will be $70 million.

The developer is Chris Hyndman of M Street Entertainment.  Ground breaking will be 4th quarter of this year, and a summer 2020 completion is the goal. Currently the lot is utilized for surface parking. 

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21005153/virago-owner-unveils-boutique-hotel-project-for-the-gulch

NBJ's take:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2018/05/15/first-look-restaurateur-unveils-plans-for-gulch.html

• By markhollin
      Market Street Enterprises announces their newest structure in their Gulch development: Three Thirty Three office building.  It will be a 5 story brick and glass structure featuring 69,000 sq. ft. of office space on top of a first floor primarily made up of 11,000 sq. ft. of retail that will face both Pine and 11th Ave. South.   It will be located at the NW corner of Pine and 11th Ave. North in The Gulch. Construction slated to begin this fall, and a finish is slated for late 2019.

Adjacent to the building on the north side will be Noble Park, featuring a wooden boardwalk, and a 12 foot high by 42 foot wide water wall.  There will also be a deck that can serve as a stage for performances.

The architect is Earl Swensson, and Turner will be construction company.

More at Nashville Post here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21015868/marketstreet-sets-fall-start-on-next-gulch-building

More behind the NBJ paywall here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2018/07/31/turners-tee-up-office-building-park-for-next-gulch.html

Tennessean coverage:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/money/2018/07/31/nashville-gulch-three-thirty-three-development/874133002/

The site is the teal square at NW corner of Pine and 11th Ave. North in the center of this screen shot from Smeagolsfree's excellent Development Map:

Important Information

By using this site you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.