LC SoBro, 7 stories/432 apts, 3rd Ave. South & Ash (Phase I), 7 stories 140 apts. (Phase II)

markhollin

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, AronG said:

The original drawings for this looked really tasteful to me, in an understated way, but so far it's turning out a lot chintzier than I had imagined. They value-engineered out the classy window arches, and the cladding above the bricks just looks bad.

59f880987f2b0_ScreenShot2017-10-31at8_48_54AM.png.9902a967b7d1ce3a000785eb9c0c2930.png

This rendering is Phase II. I don’t believe they have stated when it will start. You’re right about value engineering though. I hate the stucco on top of the brick. Would it really have cost them that much more to do 4 more floors of brick.

Edited by Andy20
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Andy20 said:

This rendering is Phase II. I don’t believe they have stated when it will start. You’re right about value engineering though. I hate the stucco on top of the brick. Would it really have cost them that much more to do 4 more floors of brick.

Where is Phase II to be built?

21 minutes ago, e-dub said:

Which is quite wack, as I like their Germantown property!

Maybe LC is planning to stencil on a "brick" surface like in Germantown?    Not being sarcastic - I mean, from the street the Germantown building looks like actual brick.       

image.png

Edited by CenterHill
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Indeed, the final phase of LC SoBro at 719 3rd Ave. South will be 7 stories now, instead of 10. It will consist of three levels and one mezzanine level of above-grade structured parking lined with apartments, and another four floors of apartments above that. It will now include 140 to 150 units.  Just a massing render available at this point.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21091694/proposed-rutledge-hill-project-modified

And the NBJ paywall here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2019/10/10/ohio-developer-gears-up-for-third-downtown.html?iana=hpmvp_nsh_news_headline

Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 3.11.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 3.12.05 PM.png

• Thanks 2