Grand Bohemian Hotel – 15 Floors – 254 Rooms – Boutique Hotel

30 minutes ago, Matthew.Brendan said:

Only the finest EIFS baby! Oh yeah!

(Actually it might be pre-cast concrete? Can't remember. There's a exterior sample and prior discussion upthread somewhere)

I wasn't sure.  I thought that it was supposed to have cornices, etc. above and around the windows and a generally more detailed façade.

19 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I wasn't sure.  I thought that it was supposed to have cornices, etc. above and around the windows and a generally more detailed façade.

It will, and it's all EIFS. The mockup panel had all EIFS details. It will be the finest Styrofoam building in Uptown.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Thanks.  That’s what I thought.  I recalled that a very detailed facade panel was displayed, so I wasn’t sure if this is it or if those detailed panels will be placed upon the current concrete facade.

"detailed facade panel"

seen more impressive facades in Disney World. 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Urban Cowboy said:

Hmmm. That surface lot would be perfect for BB&T/Suntrust building. If you built a 900' tower (I'm dreaming, I know) on that lot it would be the focal point in the skyline.

Right or an office building in general, thought with those narrow  one way streets surrounding it they should build the building back further and rise higher so that there could be  some parking on the two sides and some great retail space.  And Hopefully they can just demolish News Garage across the street and wither have underground parking over a structure. But thats beside the point. I agree.