Grand Bohemian Hotel – 15 Floors – 254 Rooms – Boutique Hotel

• 2 weeks later...

Turned out really well. Seeing the tree scape and the blue skies...going to be really special seeing modern street cars passing along on Trade st someday. 

ps. I’m still waiting for the branding lol. Those vertical letters must literally be the last step before opening. 

Edited by CharlotteWkndBuzz
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CharlotteWkndBuzz said:

Turned out really well. Seeing the tree scape and the blue skies...going to be really special seeing modern street cars passing along on Trade st someday. 

ps. I’m still waiting for the branding lol. Those vertical letters must literally be the last step before opening. 

the sign maker was not deemed essential by the gov't

Edited by Guest

Does anyone know what kind of lease the hotel has for their little event green between them and the Carillion and their service drive? Can KBS decide to develop it at a later date? Is the deck enough to support a structure or would that have to be removed?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, j-man said:

Ok these pics are nice and all. I’m sure we’ve seen all of what there’s to see over that last few months. What I want to know is when for sure will this hotel open. Though I know Covid-19 is among us. 

The hotel is opening August 5 regardless of COVID. The Starbucks is opening this week if I remember correctly. Some of the amenities and one of the hotel restaurants will not open with the hotel. 

Edited by TheOneRJ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, TheOneRJ said:

The hotel is opening August 5 regardless of COVID. The Starbucks is opening this week if I remember correctly. Some of the amenities and one of the hotel restaurants will not open with the hotel. 

Thank you. Because all I was seeing pics for months with no response to that question before. 

• Like 1