Radius | 13-Story Residential [Under Construction]

smileguy

The Green house on the NE corner of the lot is still there. I think they may use it as a temporary construction office for a while as the site work and underground is being done. They had 6 ft pipes there today for underground storm drainage. 

Edited by dcluley98

2 hours ago, dcluley98 said:

The Green house on the NE corner of the lot is still there. I think they may use it as a temporary construction office for a while as the site work and underground is being done. They had 6 ft pipes there today for underground storm drainage. 

I wonder if that house would be worth moving? 

I was attempting to take a good construction picture with dirt and things on the ground. 

But I happened to catch an advantageous circumstance of a good day to reflect the clouds onto the building facade materials across the street, and great weather. 

Imagine how good this area will look with the new building and courtyard of Radius and the new hotel across the street, AND a protected, covered bike lane along the way, AND the maybe new buildings on Orange and Livingston (Zoi House and X-Orlando), AND Creative Village adding creative young people to the mix. 

AND a Downton Art Museum next to Bob Carr, and connected to the CV and Under-I, AND Vertical Medical City and a Monorail connecting DownTown, SunRail, I-Drive and the Executive and International Airports. . . 

Okay, Sorry, I got ahead of myself on that last paragraph. . . 

Edited by dcluley98
  • Like 3

@dcluley98 I'll have to look at the plans, but it would probably make the most sense to put the exfiltration trench/vault for stormwater under the plaza.  That way they can get easy access/maintenance if they were to get clogged or crushed.

Edit:  Yep, that's what it appears to be.

image.png.1d3e4326e2eb89c24a321ad498b81fe2.png

Edited by codypet
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, dcluley98 said:

I was attempting to take a good construction picture with dirt and things on the ground. 

But I happened to catch an advantageous circumstance of a good day to reflect the clouds onto the building facade materials across the street, and great weather. 

Imagine how good this area will look with the new building and courtyard of Radius and the new hotel across the street, AND a protected, covered bike lane along the way, AND the maybe new buildings on Orange and Livingston (Zoi House and X-Orlando), AND Creative Village adding creative young people to the mix. 

AND a Downton Art Museum next to Bob Carr, and connected to the CV and Under-I, AND Vertical Medical City and a Monorail connecting DownTown, SunRail, I-Drive and the Executive and International Airports. . . 

Okay, Sorry, I got ahead of myself on that last paragraph. . . 

Can we add to our wish list a pedestrian mall on Magnolia ala Lincoln Rd?

• Like 1