Radius | 13-Story Residential [Under Construction]

smileguy

11 minutes ago, spenser1058 said:

From YouTube/Paramount 

OMG, the guy that plays Denny Crane from Boston Legal was in Star Trek?  jk

You did a good thing.  I did not know there was a Director's Cut of ST TMP.  Now I have to get it! I love this movie!

• Like 1

ST:TMP was a little too in awe of its unlimited SFX budget for my taste (ST:TWOK which emphasized the story I found preferable). Nevertheless, I saw it on the night it opened at the old Seminole Cinema in Casselberry along with several hundred NTC recruits and it was quite an experience.

I must also confess Stephen Collins was one of my big crushes at the time (followed shortly thereafter by Anthony Andrews in Brideshead Revisited) Ahhhh, to be young again...

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, spenser1058 said:

ST:TMP was a little too in awe of its unlimited SFX budget for my taste (ST:TWOK which emphasized the story I found preferable). Nevertheless, I saw it on the night it opened at the old Seminole Cinema in Casselberry along with several hundred NTC recruits and it was quite an experience.

I must also confess Stephen Collins was one of my big crushes at the time (followed shortly thereafter by Anthony Andrews in Brideshead Revisited) Ahhhh, to be young again...

Collins was a  looker- Tales of the Gold Monkey...

You are correct about ST TMP- every shot of the Enterprise was like a Glamour shot, right down to the scene where Kirk Unit first enter the refitted Enterprise and nearly spunks himself after Scotty's complimentary tour of it's exterior.  Priceless.  You can almost "feel" what he's thinking...

Of course ST TWOK was a better story; ST TMP was kind of like a weird semi- psychedelic experiment...  I'm not sure they even knew what they were going after with the movie plot based on the era...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dcluley98 said:

Carnival Conquest. It was a nice trip, but after about 5 days I was ready to get off the ride. Had a good time and only gained 5 lbs. LOL. I don't know how I pulled that off. My wallet, on the other hand, lost quite a bit of heft! 

Time to hit the Batcycle and head out the WOT to Rock Springs - you’ll be back in fighting trim in no time!

• Like 1

I like that video where the guy walks into the porta-potty and they move the executive board meeting in front of it, so that when he walks out he interrupts them.

Then the internet pessimist inside me says he was in on the joke the whole time.

I do enjoy that this is taking off and we're seeing solid action.  I'm still waiting on tall buildings, but I'll take 13 floors over 4-6 any day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1