Radius | 13-Story Residential [Under Construction]

smileguy

I like the new design better.  Of note, the glass "spire" element that runs along the length of the building. The board commented: "Rosalind Vista Terminus – The proposed design of the south façade treatment that terminates the long vista to the north on Rosalind Avenue is distinctive and will make this façade a memorable terminus. The architectural element must include a lighting element that helps the façade glow at night." Same for other side. . . so we will be getting a lighted glass element, perhaps with some changing or movement like they did on the Vue. 

The garage still looks weird to me. They put all that brick on the garage still and didn't cover any of the openings even when the rest of the design got more modern. I don't know what they are trying to do there.  The other streetscapes will be a nice upgrade. 

Edited by dcluley98
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, smileguy said:

They should at least continue the glass down the part of the garage that's under the tower. It'd give the terminating vista some symmetry and visually support the tower it self.

DESIGN FROM ARB

eqq.JPG.980b87e84bd342e9ba4110edd465ef80.JPG

MY BAD PHOTOSHOP FIX

fixedit.jpg.d6bd10fbf235b4600b1610bc490e2024.jpg

I like it. I really hope they use brick through-out the project and not red/brown paint ala 55west. Much improved design though...

8 hours ago, smileguy said:

MY BAD PHOTOSHOP FIX

So, here's my take on that:  Spock says to Kirk here are my coordinates for time warp, but it's just a guess.  Kirk responds: "Spock, your guesses are better than most peoples' facts." 

Translation:  your Photoshop was really good. 

Live long and prosper, smileguy.

--generation X is out of control-

Bring on Radius General Hospital

Edited by jrs2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, smileguy said:

They should at least continue the glass down the part of the garage that's under the tower. It'd give the terminating vista some symmetry and visually support the tower it self.

DESIGN FROM ARB

eqq.JPG.980b87e84bd342e9ba4110edd465ef80.JPG

MY BAD PHOTOSHOP FIX

fixedit.jpg.d6bd10fbf235b4600b1610bc490e2024.jpg

How about showing us one with the central glass spire running all the way down?

I'd give it a shot, but I'd have to drag out my laptop with Photoshop on it and I'm just too lazy.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, JFW657 said:

How about showing us one with the central glass spire running all the way down?

I'd give it a shot, but I'd have to drag out my laptop with Photoshop on it and I'm just too lazy.

Please excuse my quick MS Paint fix :P

spire.thumb.jpg.4a9b5f88600b1f7a253bb866ceed1319.jpg

Too funny, we just posted at the same time with varying options

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sunshine said:

They put a lot of pedestrains in the rendering. Where are they going?

They're either homeless or they're those shoppers we had seen in the Cambria rendering.

Edit:  As a sidenote, is my orientation off or are those cars all driving the wrong way on Rosalind?

Edited by codypet
  • Haha 1