Radius | 13-Story Residential [Under Construction]

smileguy

2 hours ago, prahaboheme said:

Here’s looking at you, Tradition Towers.

Lol.  But at least TT had a model inside the Embassy Suites for a while that we could oggle.  I guess Twitter is putting the model makers out of bidness.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

Lol.  But at least TT had a model inside the Embassy Suites for a while that we could oggle.  I guess Twitter is putting the model makers out of bidness.

I’ll also give the TT crew for at least moving to the area.

Ms. Ponte seems to be making her, ummm, pontifications from Chicago with precious little local presence.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, spenser1058 said:

I’ll also give the TT crew for at least moving to the area.

Ms. Ponte seems to be making her, ummm, pontifications from Chicago with precious little local presence.

LOL.  As soon as you said "tweet" I knew you were talking about Ponte.  awesome!  Isn't it funny how Ponte has outdone Trump on that front as of late?  She's the new tweet offender (at least locally)...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChiDev said:

Real Q:  Who do we think occupies the retail?

Would be cool if they could get some kind of grocery store over there. Don't know if that part of downtown has the residential mass just yet, but you'll have Radius, plus Vue, SkyHouse and the local 'hood (is it Eola Heights neighborhood?). I know the Publix on Central isn't that far via car, but I certainly wouldn't want to lug a lot of groceries acround the lake on foot.

The grocery deal at Modera fell through so maybe.  (It was the local grocer from Tampa - Dillweed or something)

There was an early rendering that included real logos.  Sometimes those are foreshadowing and sometimes they aren’t.  It included a Chipotle

7 minutes ago, Jernigan said:

The grocery deal at Modera fell through so maybe.  (It was the local grocer from Tampa - Dillweed or something)

There was an early rendering that included real logos.  Sometimes those are foreshadowing and sometimes they aren’t.  It included a Chipotle

Looks like the West Shore Marina project in Tampa is getting our Duckweed:

Duckweed Urban Market will be part of Tampa's Westshore Marina District

https://www.tampabay.com/business/duckweed-urban-market-will-be-part-of-tampas-westshore-marina-district-20190514/

(Via Tampa Bay Times)

”Foreshadowing”? Who knew Jernigan was an English major?  <g>

2 hours ago, Jernigan said:

wow, I missed that.  Did they ever say which grocer was potentially going into Modera?

10 minutes ago, Jernigan said:

Spencer got the name right - Duckweed.

my bad.  you said the name.  blonde moment...

So, is it probable that Duckweed may go somewhere else in Orlando then, or was it a singular deal and now they won't?

I think they are still interested.  From what I understand, Modera is very picky on tenants and that was part of the reason.  I was told “Chipotle would not be on brand” for Modera lol.

I also heard they are getting close and plan to unveil all their retail at the same time.  Oh and that they aren’t fans of their current CRE broker who were entertaining any retail they could get whereas Modera is convinced they can up the game in Orlando and that’s why they are investing here.

• Like 1