Radius | 13-Story Residential [Under Construction]

smileguy

23 minutes ago, JFW657 said:

How'd you get the elevated vantage point? I'm guessing you were at or near Herndon airport when you took that one and the other one from the photo thread.

you know they've got that new 5 story or taller building right there on airport property...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JFW657 said:

How'd you get the elevated vantage point? I'm guessing you were at or near Herndon airport when you took that one and the other one from the photo thread.

From the 4th floor of the  Sheltair FBO at ORL.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, jrs2 said:

you know they've got that new 5 story or taller building right there on airport property...

Didn't know that. :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, smileguy said:

From the 4th floor of the Sheltair FBO at ORL.  

Cool. :thumbsup:

Now what does FBO and ORL stand for? :rolleyes: :whistling:

8 hours ago, jrs2 said:

^^

crappy resolution; crappy lighting- done primarily to show it's visibility from Orange & Pine because of the perspective.   I had to zoom in using the cell and the resolution suffered as a result.

I diagree. Whatever kind of phone you are using and the zoom is not bad actually. Nice photo.  Shows good on both computer and mobile IMO.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jrs2 said:

^^

crappy resolution; crappy lighting- done primarily to show it's visibility from Orange & Pine because of the perspective.   I had to zoom in using the cell and the resolution suffered as a result.

Not a bad picture at all, really.

If you hadn't said anything I doubt anyone would've even thought about the resolution.

I like the fact that you can see the Florida Hospital skyline in the distance, looking like a continuation of the downtown skyline.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JFW657 said:

Not a bad picture at all, really.

If you hadn't said anything I doubt anyone would've even thought about the resolution.

I like the fact that you can see the Florida Hospital skyline in the distance, looking like a continuation of the downtown skyline.

compared to those glorious works of art preceding my post (by IAmFloridaborn) it's a little embarrassing... but thanks...

10 hours ago, IAmFloridaBorn said:

I diagree. Whatever kind of phone you are using and the zoom is not bad actually. Nice photo.  Shows good on both computer and mobile IMO.

Note 5...still holding strong.  typically takes excellent shots, but the mid day sun blaring and sun bleaching effect can't really be helped...

the beauty of my shot is that the 2nd crane should pop up just to the left of the 1st one based on perspective, but we'll see.  the other beauty of that shot is that Radius will seal the gap (partially) between Skyhouse and Aspire.  The redo of Travelodge should fill in the rest I think...

• Like 2