Radius | 13-Story Residential [Under Construction]

smileguy

2 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

man, that was some delay this project had the past 3-4 months...

It is moving slowly but hopefully it’ll be far enough along to win the race against the Recession Dale says we won’t be having anyway. I walked by on the way to Jury Duty last week and they were busy but didn’t seem very far along.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, JFW657 said:

Notice in the background how Florida Hospital/Adventist Health has its own skyline.

It's become like a mini city in itself.

When you get on I-4 eastbound at Ivanhoe, that area is really quite something (Advent buildings + the two apartment buildings whose names have escaped me at the moment).  It really extends the visual of what's considered the downtown core.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dcluley98 said:

Also very interesting to me to see the 1st tower crane is actually inside the building.  They are going to have to go back and disassemble the crane and pour back to fill in the holes after they top out! 

that seems very typical, they did the same for Church st tower as well as 520 building currently being constructed. 

It is typical in urban areas with tight sites. Generally, they would put the crane footprint outside of the building if they have space, such as they did in the courtyard for Crane #2, but with the building backing up to the garage next door, there is no room.  Same with CSP and the adjacent rail  and road corridors.

Edited by dcluley98

On 10/21/2019 at 11:47 AM, spenser1058 said:

Uh-oh - it’s gonna get really hard to find bacon at Wendy’s.

tell me about it!  years ago I wanted some of that luscious pork slices melting on my lips and they slammed the door in my face and broke it to me that their "landlord' prohibited pork.

• Haha 1