Radius | 13-Story Residential [Under Construction]

smileguy

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, IAmFloridaBorn said:

Thank you. The lightning from the storm clouds and sunlight made it harsh photo to photo. 

Great photos, love the angles over the lake, love the newly captured intersection featuring the Hotel & Radius.  Very excited to see views from that pool deck.

• Like 2

Am I the only one or do photos not seem to capture the impact it has to the area? Looking from my place at post parkside at lake Eola, it feels so much larger and impactful than any photo I take can seem to really capture.  

all the same, thrilled to have this coming along and hopefully what it will add to the area.  

thanks to IamFloridaBorn  for all the amazing photos as well

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Pieson said:

Am I the only one or do photos not seem to capture the impact it has to the area? Looking from my place at post parkside at lake Eola, it feels so much larger and impactful than any photo I take can seem to really capture.  

all the same, thrilled to have this coming along and hopefully what it will add to the area.  

thanks to IamFloridaBorn  for all the amazing photos as well

I've noticed the same thing with regards to other large buildings and objects.

In pictures they never seem to loom as large as they do in real life.

A few houses down from me, there used to be this enormous oak tree, It must've been over 100' tall or close to it.

Standing in my backyard and really taking it in next to everything else around it, one really got the sense of how giant it was.

I say "was" because sadly,  it's gone now.

But in the pictures I took of it, it just looks like a another big tree sticking up in the air.

I think it might have something to do with depth perception.

Because photos are flat, there is no perception of depth or three dimensionality. 

Edited by JFW657