Radius | 13-Story Residential [Under Construction]

smileguy

3 hours ago, spenser1058 said:

I feel the need to quack…

you just made two brilliant references whether you knew it or not:

Duck and "quack," and, "I feel the need" (for speed), a Tom Cruise/ Top Gun reference and Cruise was in Mission Impossible with Jon Voight.  

1 minute ago, jrs2 said:

you just made two brilliant references whether you knew it or not:

Duck and "quack," and, "I feel the need" (for speed), a Tom Cruise/ Top Gun reference and Cruise was in Mission Impossible with Jon Voight.  

Like most good preppy gay boys who came of age in the ‘80’s, I’m a serious fanboi of Tom’s no matter how deeply he may or may not be locked in the closet.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, spenser1058 said:

Like most good preppy gay boys who came of age in the ‘80’s, I’m a serious fanboi of Tom’s no matter how deeply he may or may not be locked in the closet.

...so I take it you enjoyed the locker room and beach volleyball sequences in Top Gun (not to mention every minute Tom Cruise blessed the screen with that punim), and when he was jumping up and down on Oprah's couch all prissy and stuff...

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, jrs2 said:

...so I take it you enjoyed the locker room and beach volleyball sequences in Top Gun (not to mention every minute Tom Cruise blessed the screen with that punim), and when he was jumping up and down on Oprah's couch all prissy and stuff...

I could’ve done without his Oprah moment (methinks he doth protest too much). As for best scene, him naked in the bed in Far and Away with only a bowl covering his willie was my moment for hyperventilating..

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, thebigjake said:

Yes, that's it. Same group, cool concept. 

Likely to have another big lease signed in the next two weeks or so. Almost full now.

that is amazing that it is close to being fully leased.  I wonder if the Hilton has something to do with that.  Or maybe they see a corridor of customers living close by forming.

On 7/8/2022 at 3:28 PM, popsiclebrandon said:

You aren't getting 150 seats out of 2400 sqft. You'd have to pack people in to get 100.

My guess is that this is related to an SRX, and there will be some outdoor seating to hit those benchmarks. 

7 hours ago, eq1974 said:

This is news is great! I can sit in the Radius plaza and have a delicious cup of Taiwanese tea and watch the construction. Oh yeah scratch that. Never mind.  Been waiting for that one for over half a year. >Sigh<

My question is: why would you want to sit outside on a blistering hot concrete patio in this miserable July heat and humidity, drinking hot tea anyway? 

There's got to be a nice, cool 7-Eleven  nearby where you can get an icy cold Big Gulp (full of tea if you prefer) where you can relax and enjoy... :thumbsup: 

48 minutes ago, JFW657 said:

My question is: why would you want to sit outside on a blistering hot concrete patio in this miserable July heat and humidity, drinking hot tea anyway? 

There's got to be a nice, cool 7-Eleven  nearby where you can get an icy cold Big Gulp (full of tea if you prefer) where you can relax and enjoy... :thumbsup: 

Oh, Thank Heaven! (although I think I’d probably wander over to the Handy Pantry on Amelia…)

Edited by spenser1058