Printers Alley Club

ajost2001

I was looking for an alternative to country music and wandered into a great little club on Printers Alley, between Church and Commerce sts (not she same block as the Bourbon Street Blues Bar).  

They had a great jazz guitar player and band performing.  Somehow I neglected to note the name of the band or the club and can't find any reference to it on Google maps, etc.  I'm hoping someone here can tell me the name of the place. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, this place was in the next block, across Church St.  I had a beer at Bourbon Street, then was heading back toward Broadway and happened to notice this place and stop in.  Was a nice little place, not crowded, but great band playing. 

7 hours ago, ajost2001 said:

I was looking for an alternative to country music and wandered into a great little club on Printers Alley, between Church and Commerce sts (not she same block as the Bourbon Street Blues Bar).  

They had a great jazz guitar player and band performing.  Somehow I neglected to note the name of the band or the club and can't find any reference to it on Google maps, etc.  I'm hoping someone here can tell me the name of the place. 

I can almost guarantee that it was this place called Alley Taps...and you're right... great spot. :)

https://www.yelp.com/biz/alley-taps-nashville

http://www.alleytaps.com/

2 hours ago, ajost2001 said:

Yes! Alley Taps it is!  How does this place not exist in the googleverse??  No search I could come up with finds it.  Anyway, thanks a bunch.  Now I just need to find out who was playing Sunday night :-) 

No problem buddy!

Archived