Winter Garden/Ocoee/Oakland Projects

FDOT is trying to add a Turnpike interchange at FL545/ Avalon as part of the upcoming widening. Very few like the idea.

It’s nice to see city government actually saying something. If it were Orlando, they’d just say, “please sir, may I have some more?”

One of the big knocks on I4 from planners and just about everyone else is that it has too many exits, so of course now FDOT wants to do the same to the Turnpike.

I wonder when we’ll find out which developer is pushing this. 

https://www.orangeobserver.com/article/avalon-residents-learn-details-of-proposed-turnpike-project

From The West Orange Times Observer 

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Awesome new build on Plant Street in Winter Garden.  They keep winning with keeping the historical feel of the area.  Lots of detail on this building.  Almost full brick, unique window styles riveted

Maybe in your opinion, but in fact it is called land use code. I've had my share of arguments with municipalities over their code, but you come to appreciate it when your neighbor wants to open a gas

Well, it's official. I'm packing up my HRC and "Proud Democrat" stickers and heading to "The Charming Little City With the Juicy Past" as of August 1.  The hope is to establish a beachhead in Wes

Posted Images