Graduate Hotel, 12 stories, 2000 West End Ave., 203 rooms, 5,500 sq. ft. retail/restaurant, 7,500 sq. ft. conf. center

markhollin

On 1/8/2020 at 4:11 PM, titanhog said:

I think it has to be totally marketed towards Millennial women...specifically college ladies and bachelorettes.

millennial women would not be college ladies.  the youngest millenials are now old enough to have..... ahem  graduate degrees.    teh oldest millenials are almost 40.

20 minutes ago, volsfanwill said:

millennial women would not be college ladies.  the youngest millenials are now old enough to have..... ahem  graduate degrees.    teh oldest millenials are almost 40.

Millennials are normally listed from 1980-2000...which would make millennials 40-19.  But yes...this would be geared towards bachelorettes (probably in their 20's and 30's...Millennials)...and would cover college Millennials and Gen Z college kids.  I would say the sweet spot for this style and venue would be 19-35 aged women. 

27 minutes ago, volsfanwill said:

Most media now use 81-96.  basically, graduated high school between 2000 (me) and 2014.

but yes this is geared toward people 19 to early 30s.   i dont know any women my age that this would appeal to at all.

Yeah...but you're saying you're 40.  I said 19-36...so....

Btw...I'm a woman...and I know women in their 40's and 50's who would actually love it.  So...it's very subjective.  But I still believe the sweet spot is younger...especially college-aged.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...