Graduate Hotel, 12 stories, 2000 West End Ave., 203 rooms, 5,500 sq. ft. retail/restaurant, 7,500 sq. ft. conf. center

markhollin

3 hours ago, VSRJ said:

Exciting! As an unashamed Taco Bell fan, t's a bummer that this comes at the loss of a TB. We have enough overpriced, overhyped taco joints in this town. As @21jump suggested, maybe TB will open one of its Cantina locations on the ground floor.

I feel lucky being in a place like Chicago where the best tacos are usually the cheapest and can be found in one of the hundreds of authentic taquerias all over the city.  I'm assuming there are some good authentic taquerias in Nashville, but you'd probably have to drive all the way to Nolensville Road, right?

2 hours ago, VSRJ said:

I'm sure Nashville has some great hidden-gem taco joints. But sometimes I just want a Crunchwrap Supreme.

Haha, I totally get it... my go-to is the Chili Cheese Burrito, even though they no longer list it on the menu for whatever reason.  

• Like 1

On 1/25/2018 at 3:46 PM, BnaBreaker said:

I feel lucky being in a place like Chicago where the best tacos are usually the cheapest and can be found in one of the hundreds of authentic taquerias all over the city.  I'm assuming there are some good authentic taquerias in Nashville, but you'd probably have to drive all the way to Nolensville Road, right?

My number one hidden gem is San Luis Tacqueria on Harding Place at I-24.    

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CenterHill said:

My number one hidden gem is San Luis Tacqueria on Harding Place at I-24.    

Otherwise known as the place with the massive meat-smoker blazing full speed 23 hours a day haha. I literally don’t think I’ve ever passed that area when they’re not smoking meat. I predict that the number one cause of death in the area is from breathing too much pork fat smoke, number two would be heart disease from their delicious tacos. 

• Like 4