Duke Energy Plaza Headquarters | 40 Story formerly Charlotte Metro Tower

AP3

Nice article in the Observer, Rick.
P.S.: In terms of NY parks, I think that Greenacre, which very few people know of, is spectacular.

IMG_3139.JPG.4a2f290eed3a8eea0c97bb5e201a320c.JPG

Market 42 claims it’ll have something like this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, Jordan84 said:

No, I’ve been reading here for years. Just recently started commenting. Anyway- I would love something to go up here- but we really haven’t heard any news of it as of late. My guess is like what has been speculated. Something that matches DEC as far as materials are concerned. 500 ft range, and not a box on top.  I’m pretty sure that’s all we “kind of “ know. 

You're good bro. I agree.

Excuse my ignorance, but isn’t their lease expiring in 2019? It was my understanding that Wells Fargo had intentions of occupying more of the current DEC and essentially pushing them out. I’m sure I’m mistaken. Can anyone enlighten me on the most likely course of action?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, mpretori said:

This annoys the hell out of me....By the way new non-CEO positions have taken a ~20% paycut. 6% increase on the consumer, and lowered salaries for everyone but the CEO. 

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/business/article204293519.html

Don't forget a huge tax cut she'll get.

2 hours ago, mpretori said:

This annoys the hell out of me....By the way new non-CEO positions have taken a ~20% paycut. 6% increase on the consumer, and lowered salaries for everyone but the CEO. 

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/business/article204293519.html

Where did you find the pay cut info? It's not in the linked article?

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, queensguy06 said:

For a building of this rumored size, will construction affect parking in the below ground deck at the Green?

The lot from Tryon to College has a slope and I don't know how much parking they would do underground as it is so expensive.   But I would not think it would affect the parking garage under the Green.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...