Duke Energy Plaza Headquarters | 40 Story formerly Charlotte Metro Tower

AP3

Sucks, will probably be the last 600+ tower for awhile. 

Yeah probably. I’m am glad for it this tower. Bummed that it went from being a new 3rd tallest to being fifth. Although, I suppose it may appear the same size or bigger than BOAT because even though BOAT is 632’ I think the pyramid counts for about 100’ of that. Plus it’s pretty definitive where that pyramid starts at 532’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Yo Diaz! said:

Yeah probably. I’m am glad for it this tower. Bummed that it went from being a new 3rd tallest to being fifth. Although, I suppose it may appear the same size or bigger than BOAT because even though BOAT is 632’ I think the pyramid counts for about 100’ of that. Plus it’s pretty definitive where that pyramid starts at 532’.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s so crazy to think lol. (Not surprised tho) basically if it didn’t have the pyramid and were flat, it would be around the height of the Vue. 

• Like 1