AP3

Charlotte Metro Tower | 40 Story Duke Energy Tower

Glass going up already!! Yes! That’s when I feel like there aren’t many hiccups and it’s smooth sailing after that. 

• Like 3

They’ll also be surprised by the two tents set up INSIDE the shipping container sidewalk. I cross over to the west side of Tryon - otherwise it’s very cramped skirting the tents/homeless people and the container wall. Surprised they’ve been allowed to stay in there.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Are these full office floors?  Not sure why it looks like parking levels from the outside

Yes the main building is office and retail. It’s that back half that’s starting to rise that will be parking. Some more retail too I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, GuiTarHeel said:

Can someone remind me what the height of this will be? It was revised down from 660, right?

Yes - I think this was announced at 660'.  If it was revised downward it will be about the same height as LU1 (somewhere around 632)

• Like 1

Can someone remind me what the height of this will be? It was revised down from 660, right?

Tyree Ricardo had posted actual elevations back in July I think. It had shrunk to 609’

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 6

On 1/13/2021 at 10:50 AM, Yo Diaz! said:

Tyree Ricardo had posted actual elevations back in July I think. It had shrunk to 609’

Sucks, will probably be the last 600+ tower for awhile. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/13/2021 at 10:50 AM, Yo Diaz! said:

I believe 609' on Tryon 618' on College

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sucks, will probably be the last 600+ tower for awhile. 

Yeah probably. I’m am glad for it this tower. Bummed that it went from being a new 3rd tallest to being fifth. Although, I suppose it may appear the same size or bigger than BOAT because even though BOAT is 632’ I think the pyramid counts for about 100’ of that. Plus it’s pretty definitive where that pyramid starts at 532’.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yo Diaz! said:

Yeah probably. I’m am glad for it this tower. Bummed that it went from being a new 3rd tallest to being fifth. Although, I suppose it may appear the same size or bigger than BOAT because even though BOAT is 632’ I think the pyramid counts for about 100’ of that. Plus it’s pretty definitive where that pyramid starts at 532’.

That’s so crazy to think lol. (Not surprised tho) basically if it didn’t have the pyramid and were flat, it would be around the height of the Vue. 

• Like 1

according to a CLTdevelopment post he said it was 618 feet tall on the College St side which is the low side of the block.

• Like 2

How high is DEC where the angle starts at the top?  I’m picturing DEC2 being about that high. 

Edited by Yeahdoug