Duke Energy Plaza Headquarters | 40 Story formerly Charlotte Metro Tower

AP3

Absolutely Love this building!! Now thats a modern sleek tower that Uptown needed.  The shape, size, and retail are all great, No tower in recent years has this many floors. Not important lol but Yay!

Edited by j-man
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, CLT_King said:

Charlotte Metro Tower!  Developer files permit for construction of 40-story office tower in Uptown Charlotte, with construction to begin in second quarter of 2019.

The lobby will face Tryon Street, with 25,000 square feet of retail and restaurant space planned on the building's perimeter on Tryon, next to the Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts + Culture and on College Street. Retail space also surrounds a seven-level parking deck that will have approximately 1,000 spaces. The architect is tvsdesign of Atlanta, the same firm that designed the Duke Energy Center. 

2019_0315_Metro_Tower_Rendering_Article_Image_1.jpg

Is this solely a tower on Tyron and parking deck on College. No Hotel? 

Edited by stw52

1 minute ago, j-man said:

Since there is no decorative top, which I don't mind, I think this tower will be about 600 to 640 in height. 

Are you on drugs? look again, thats a big decorative top. 6 floors. Looks like my drawing was correct, just facing the wrong direction lol

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, Clemson16 said:

What’s your height estimation?

Right :tw_joy:

6 minutes ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Are you on drugs? look again, thats a big decorative top. 6 floors. Looks like my drawing was correct, just facing the wrong direction lol

Looked like floors to me lol. *shrugs

• Haha 2