Duke Energy Plaza Headquarters | 40 Story formerly Charlotte Metro Tower

AP3

13 hours ago, QCxpat said:

Stonewall St. & College St. @ 2:29 p.m.

719645325_CharlotteMetroTower02_12_20.thumb.jpg.b5b5ab1cc7eabcf7d7c2f9818898342a.jpg

The KJ's Guard Hut at Charlotte Metro Tower 0 today @ 2:30 p.m.

763670597_ParkingHut02_12_20.thumb.jpg.dfcbbbf112d8fa559ac1dcb6db6cf059.jpg

665727843_CharlotteMetroTower3-02_12_20.thumb.jpg.0156c166016b6b3291f9bf5c3300c596.jpg

Dang - They still have drill rig in the pit, Drilling, Blasting, excavating Rock.  I’ll need to up my estimate from late 1st Quarter to Mid 2nd Quarter (May) of when Vertical Construction could/will reach street Level (Tryon Rd).

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, SentioVenia said:

Click on photo for ultra high-res.  You know you want to...

ParkingHut_2020_03_01.jpg

image.thumb.png.f8bbb091486611a6d1e88b101e2ef72a.pngimage.thumb.png.17db377f90bb1f0268bb9a33f97fdc53.png

I would pay to paint this thing something awesome. 

Edited by Guest

Yall know I am more interested in the coastal colors as posted before. My ulitimate line of Sea Shacks a respite from a hot day at the beach.   Plus I have preapproved with major picky HOA boards to allow these in upscale neighborhoods across the Carolinas like Ballantyne, Daniel Island in Charleston, and various large communities in Hilton Head Bluffton metro area.   Even Dilworth historic society is okay with certain dull colors preapproved.  These He/She Sheds and Sea Shacks will be available for preorder soon. 

Keeping it on topic what is everyone thoughts on how many floors will be up by late August? 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

Yall know I am more interested in the coastal colors as posted before. My ulitimate line of Sea Shacks a respite from a hot day at the beach.   Plus I have preapproved with major picky HOA boards to allow these in upscale neighborhoods across the Carolinas like Ballantyne, Daniel Island in Charleston, and various large communities in Hilton Head Bluffton metro area.   Even Dilworth historic society is okay with certain dull colors preapproved.  These He/She Sheds and Sea Shacks will be available for preorder soon. 

Keeping it on topic what is everyone thoughts on how many floors will be up by late August? 

• Like 1