gman430

WestEdge

I was in Charleston yesterday for work, and drove through this area. I used to work on Lockwood Dr, and the changes are amazing!

I drove by the site a couple weeks ago and yes the building is very large by downtown Chas standards. 

One of the cranes is coming down this weekend.

On a separate note, construction of 22 WestEdge should be starting soon, if not already.  It could be the pile driver shown above between the 2 buildings.

• Like 1

Just now, ZUMAN2 said:

I drove by the site a couple weeks ago and yes the building is very large by downtown Chas standards. 

One of the cranes is coming down this weekend.

On a separate note, construction of 22 WestEdge should be starting soon, if not already.  It could be the pile driver shown above between the 2 buildings.

Its literally like take one crane down then put it back up across the street.  Pretty wild.

Its literally like take one crane down then put it back up across the street.  Pretty wild.

Edited by erm1981

On 2/27/2019 at 10:26 PM, KJHburg said:

WestEdge this week.   some drive bys. 

IMG_9945.JPG

IMG_9946.JPG

IMG_9947.JPG

IMG_9948.JPG

IMG_9949.JPG

Was down there the other day checking on a project at MUSC.  Turned out nicely.  What is the other steel structure rising behind it?  

• Like 1

Was down there the other day checking on a project at MUSC.  Turned out nicely.  What is the other steel structure rising behind it?  

An office building.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still amazed at the size of 10 WestEdge.  Not tall but a big footprint by Charleston standards.

Edited by ZUMAN2
  • Like 1

I'm surprised Charleston approved such a bland color scheme for this project. 

The Publix on the ground floor is quite nice but doesn't seem to get a lot of traffic. 

On 5/22/2019 at 1:15 PM, krazeeboi said:

I'm surprised Charleston approved such a bland color scheme for this project. 

The Publix on the ground floor is quite nice but doesn't seem to get a lot of traffic. 

It looks better in person....does that help? :-)