markhollin

North Gulch Gateway (Tennessean site), 10 acres, Highwood/Jim Caden Developers

11 posts in this topic

This was discussed at the last meet up. A few of us had know this was getting close, but remember this is not a done deal until closing. I know who one of the other bidders was, but not at liberty to say just yet.

Another parcel that may be getting close is the AME property at 8th and the Nasty Stix Round-about.

4 people like this

If this goes thru, what a flurry of activity on the North side...

Gannet site + Nashville Yards + Gulch North = wow!

4 people like this

2 hours ago, HGMIII said:

If this goes thru, what a flurry of activity on the North side...

Gannet site + Nashville Yards + Gulch North = wow!

opening a thread only to say to myself "I dont remember posting on here yet....?!"

Capture.PNG

2 people like this

Welcome to the forum Pdt2f. As always great to have another person interested in the state of affairs in the Nashville built environment.

As far as this development land goes, we have to keep the mood a little tempered as there has been so much announced and we have enough in the pipeline for 10 to 15 years of development. Just remember it cant all happen at the same time. This is a general post to the board and not directed at you Pdt2f, as I would never be critical of a first time post.:tw_grin:  Unless someone had a first time post that was a slap in the face of the rules.

1 person likes this

i've always considered 12th x broadway to be a hugely important intersection: it's where the gulch (south of broadway), midtown (west of 12th) and downtown (east of 12th) all converge.

2 people like this

16 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

Welcome to the forum Pdt2f. As always great to have another person interested in the state of affairs in the Nashville built environment.

As far as this development land goes, we have to keep the mood a little tempered as there has been so much announced and we have enough in the pipeline for 10 to 15 years of development. Just remember it cant all happen at the same time. This is a general post to the board and not directed at you Pdt2f, as I would never be critical of a first time post.:tw_grin:  Unless someone had a first time post that was a slap in the face of the rules.

wow....way to be mean to the new guy! :rolleyes:

Whys is everybody always picking on me.......:tw_bawling:

3 people like this

Looking west at the North Gulch Gateway (Tennessean) site from the 27th floor of the Westin Hotel:

Tennessean site, Aug 6, 2017.jpg

2 people like this