The Ellis – 33 Floor Apartment Tower – Lennar does what Levine couldn't.

• 2 weeks later...

13 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

It was raining so hard the yesterday I could not even walk a block but will check that out too.  

Thanks!  My next trip to Charlotte won't be until late January when I take my kids to Great Wolf Lodge and then swing by our old house for old time's sake and to Macs.  Hopefully, the crown will be done by then and maybe some parts of the façade on Tryon Place will have been installed.

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Thanks!  My next trip to Charlotte won't be until late January when I take my kids to Great Wolf Lodge and then swing by our old house for old time's sake and to Macs.  Hopefully, the crown will be done by then and maybe some parts of the façade on Tryon Place will have been installed.

Nah theres a lot of work before facade happens. I'd expect facade starts down low is april.

Edited by Guest

Walked by yesterday and nothing significant.  Still just the fencing that has been up and pictured before. 

It does look like a couple medium size bush/trees were recently uprooted and laying around.  Also a bobcat machine and one of the mini backhoe machines parked.  They probably did the up rooting.

• Like 1

When you drive by this lot, it seems like soooo much land will be used. Its going to be one of the largest (height) apartment buildings in Charlotte.  It will be the 4th tallest residential building, and 20th overall in the city once completed. 

Edited by j-man
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, lancer22 said:

This thing is going to torpedo the rental market in uptown

just wait. Sounds like Northwood Ravin might actually want to get Polk replacement going...