ricky_davis_fan_21

Market 42 – 33 Floor Apartment Tower – Lennar does what Levine couldn't.

3 hours ago, JBS said:

My money is on me...

I'll take that bet! It has to be me when it comes to insider knowledge in the development community.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ah59396 said:

I think it's more important for us to determine who among us knows the least.

5 hours ago, JBS said:

My money is on me...

1 hour ago, jednc said:

I'll take that bet! It has to be me when it comes to insider knowledge in the development community.

No, I'm Spartacus!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So the "Market 42" name isn't actually a Lennar creation, I found out.  According to this marketing video, HFF was listing this property with that moniker to potential developers, of which Lennar purchased.

Those in the know, is Lennar keeping that name through official design/permitting stages, or could we potentially see a rebranding once the project is made public?

30 minutes ago, queensguy06 said:

So the "Market 42" name isn't actually a Lennar creation, I found out.  According to this marketing video, HFF was listing this property with that moniker to potential developers, of which Lennar purchased.

I think this video would have been a more effective pitch for Amazon than the actual CLT is Prime video.  

• Like 2

I like it, I think this tower will spark N. Tryon like the city wants it to. How tall is it going to be?

Edited by Cadi40

It is different.  I like it, but I think the color palette and materials will make or break the project.

Edited by J-Rob
spelling
  • Like 4

I'm generally a fan and like that it's different.  Looks a lot like Lennar projects in SD (mostly good).  Agree with J-Rob that materials will make or break the project.  I like it a lot more than Skyhouse I and II though.  

image.thumb.png.f4c34344bb1ad33cbc11df4212add194.png

image.thumb.png.d2ea89240842e6952282a96aa79b54d3.pngimage.thumb.png.2cef6e5bfd6c765bbe214cad76209f30.png

Thats a crap ton of retail along Market St. I just don't get there being nothing good on College. What a wasted opportunity.

Edited by ricky_davis_fan_21
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Rufus said:

And is that a smaller mid-rise building on the corner of 8th & College?

Its an additional future phase for either Office or Hotel, or both. All thats been bid out is that Residential so far.

That rendering is missing the tent on the sidewalk on 8th.  :tw_grimace:

I don't mind the tower design being 'spicy' but I do assume it will be crappy EIFS stucco between those windows.  But I am extremely happy that the structure of the sale was to make Market Street retail heavy.  That part of the project will end up being a major benefit along the light rail, in addition to finally having population in this zone. 

• Like 1