The Ellis – 33 Floor Apartment Tower – Lennar does what Levine couldn't.

1 hour ago, swh1972 said:

No workers were sighted by me today.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

when I return back to charlotte I will make a point of going by every time I am uptown to see if I see workers.    We need an OxBlue camera on this garage asap! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

I'll be spending the next 6 years perfecting my shoe leather bbq sauce, because I'll eat a shoe if this is occupied by 2025.

Speaks volumes.

:tw_cold_sweat::tw_expressionless:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, uptownliving said:

So Levine repeats what he said to the Charlotte Observer 2 years ago and that is considered news?

At the risk of splitting hairs, I think the news was that they started demolition on the existing columns, indicating progress.  We will see whether it comes to fruition, but I don't think The Ledger was simply recycling an old Observer story.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KJHburg said:

dont worry since Legacy is done and Ally Center is topped off I dont have as much to work with but the Legacy 2 tower, the FNB Tower, the Lennar Ellis tower, the Intercontinental, the Honeywell Tower, the Lendingtree new HQ, the new Lowes tech tower and of course this one Duke Metro Tower.    It is a big job but if you think I don't  take enough photos I will owe you a Judges BBQ meal! 

Keep them coming my friend. Don't let my sarcasm slow you down. I know a lot of people in here love your updates because they can't always keep up on person.

And Judges is delicious!

Edited by jednc
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, KJHburg said:

dont worry since Legacy is done and Ally Center is topped off I dont have as much to work with but the Legacy 2 tower, the FNB Tower, the Lennar Ellis tower, the Intercontinental, the Honeywell Tower, the Lendingtree new HQ, the new Lowes tech tower and of course this one Duke Metro Tower.    It is a big job but if you think I don't  take enough photos I will owe you a Judges BBQ meal! 

I look at all your photos being in Raleigh. I only get to Charlotte like 4 times a year these days. So thanks.

• Like 3

there is a King of the Queen City I acknowledge that but I can be the Lord of the Ring Cities!  

It is easy I carry my camera most of the time and it is  point and shoot so I can take lots of photos quickly LOL.

Anyway I will be uptown tomorrow and get a shot of this actual building for this is very important high rise for uptown to gain some momentum in the First Ward because of obvious slow developing land owners and government entities taking their time too. 

• Haha 3