The Ellis – 33 Floor Apartment Tower – Lennar does what Levine couldn't.

too close to the VUE for a high-rise

Actually not true. There’s been some proposals on that lot, 20-30 floor range, and who knows one could come to fruition one day. Developers don’t have any problems blocking other people’s views.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So the "Market 42" name isn't actually a Lennar creation, I found out.  According to this marketing video, HFF was listing this property with that moniker to potential developers, of which Lennar purchased.

Those in the know, is Lennar keeping that name through official design/permitting stages, or could we potentially see a rebranding once the project is made public?

30 minutes ago, queensguy06 said:

So the "Market 42" name isn't actually a Lennar creation, I found out.  According to this marketing video, HFF was listing this property with that moniker to potential developers, of which Lennar purchased.

I think this video would have been a more effective pitch for Amazon than the actual CLT is Prime video.  

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Rufus said:

And is that a smaller mid-rise building on the corner of 8th & College?

Its an additional future phase for either Office or Hotel, or both. All thats been bid out is that Residential so far.

10 minutes ago, jtmonk said:

This makes me excited to see some higher quality renderings, any idea when we might see these?

well now that I put this out in the public, I'd imagine Media companies are digging. Hopefully this week.

That rendering is missing the tent on the sidewalk on 8th.  :tw_grimace:

I don't mind the tower design being 'spicy' but I do assume it will be crappy EIFS stucco between those windows.  But I am extremely happy that the structure of the sale was to make Market Street retail heavy.  That part of the project will end up being a major benefit along the light rail, in addition to finally having population in this zone. 

• Like 1