The Ellis – 33 Floor Apartment Tower – Lennar does what Levine couldn't.

3 minutes ago, go_vertical said:

I know we are talking about the apartments here but is the deck complete and open? Lazy Levine's is required to deliver those soon if it hasn't happened already right?

haha, actually we are talking Lennar's apartments here. Levine's parking deck was supposed to be done October 1st, looks more like 2019, instead of 17

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Synopsis101 said:

714.jpg

HAHAHA! Unfortunately the building went into revisions with the city, so no announcement afterall. There should be a completely different building in a different ward of the same height or taller announced soon as well. :ph34r::ph34r:

1 hour ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

HAHAHA! Unfortunately the building went into revisions with the city, so no announcement afterall. There should be a completely different building in a different ward of the same height or taller announced soon as well. :ph34r::ph34r:

Yay 3rd ward. How soon is “soon”? 

Like.... 2 months soon or 2 weeks soon?

3 minutes ago, AirNostrumMAD said:

Yay 3rd ward. How soon is “soon”? 

Like.... 2 months soon or 2 weeks soon?

I don't like giving that answer anymore, kicks my ass everytime. But it eventually happens.