The Ellis – 33 Floor Apartment Tower – Lennar does what Levine couldn't.

1 minute ago, Jrlooney88 said:

Crane base # 2 has officially been installed

Ellis Crane Base 2.jpg

I'm super excited to see these cranes go up, will give us an idea of how this will look in the skyline from different angles. 

It has a lovely little courtyard with benches and tables if you ever want a slightly secluded but nice sunny place to eat lunch. 

Don’t go to that courtyard on the weekend. You’ll be kicked out by security (with presumably nothing else to do) within minutes.

I assumed plazas and courtyards were public spaces. They have other thoughts on the matter.

49 minutes ago, AuLukey said:

Don’t go to that courtyard on the weekend. You’ll be kicked out by security (with presumably nothing else to do) within minutes.

I assumed plazas and courtyards were public spaces. They have other thoughts on the matter.

Yes it is private and technically the Wells Fargo Plaza fronting Tryon is as well as the whole Greene park between St Peters and the Ratlciffe condo.  I do understand why they would not people there on weekends though due the location.    I have walked through there on a weekend and never had anyone say anything to me but I did not sit down or anything.  

• Like 1