The Ellis – 33 Floor Apartment Tower – Lennar does what Levine couldn't.

It's hard to capture the enormity of this development in pics, even though it still looks big in these.  It's double-take worthy coming up from 7/8/9th.  I tried to take pics to post here a couple weeks ago, but it didn't come close to capturing the reality.  It doesn't help that there's literally nothing around it, but It's Big.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NOLA2CLT said:

Will the hotel have a tower crane as well or could it share with the Ellis?  From some of the previous pics...it looks like the elevator core is already vertical.

I would imagine they use a luffing crane because of how compact it is. I would imagine it needs its own crane.

22 hours ago, TheOneRJ said:

Already making an impression 

44BB0ABD-1888-4875-A83D-6835293C7F06.jpeg

I LOVE this angle of uptown! Looks balanced here lol. This one goes out to everyone saying Skyhouse isn’t considered part of the skyline! :tw_tounge_xd:

Edited by j-man
  • Like 2