Hankster "Hank Bracken"

smeagolsfree

Hey Guys, 

Especially all of the older posters on the board.

John "5th and Main" just called me after doing a search for our old friend Hankster who was a regular poster here and on the Chattanooga thread and found that he passed away in October 2014. I knew if had been a while since I had seen a post from him. 

He has been, and will be missed by those that remember him on the forum. The last time I had seen him was just before that time when I took him on one of my infamous rides around the city.

Hank, you will be sorely missed. RIP my friend.

• smeagolsfree changed the title to Hankster "Hank Bracken"

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great memories of Hankster joining us in the early years of the group. We would meet back in '07 and talk about the exciting development in Nashville ... I am sure he is smiling at the white-hot Nashville development of today.

So sorry to hear the news of Hank's passing.  I never had the priviledge of meeting him in person, but on the forum I remember encountering a man who was kind-hearted, intelligent, and had a very welcoming personality.  You will be missed.  RIP Hankster. :(

Hey Guys, 

Especially all of the older posters on the board.
John "5th and Main" just called me after doing a search for our old friend Hankster who was a regular poster here and on the Chattanooga thread and found that he passed away in October 2014. I knew if had been a while since I had seen a post from him. 

He has been, and will be missed by those that remember him on the forum. The last time I had seen him was just before that time when I took him on one of my infamous rides around the city.

Hank, you will be sorely missed. RIP my friend.
My word, I'd wondered why he'd gone silent those years ago...

Thank you for telling us.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Archived