505 CST - 545 feet - 45 Floors

smeagolsfree

If this follows the same path as Sheet Music the ground breaking will be Friday. That would be nice.

We'll hopefully hear something relatively soon on a timeline for 505CST. tony G's had a nice cash infusion with the recent property sales, and he also has less competition than was expected since the Turnberry project went office instead of residential.

Edited by Hey_Hey
  • Like 1

Site roped off for the ground breaking, but will open back up until excavation starts like the Bridgestone lot is now back open for parking.

I had to get back to work for afternoon meetings so I left the Bridgestone event early. Did they actually have a true "ground-breaking" (i.e. shovel, meet dirt), or was it just pomp and ceremony?

I find it funny if they really did break ground, to think that some jalopy could now be parked right on top of the very spot that caused so much fanfare.

Site roped off for the ground breaking, but will open back up until excavation starts like the Bridgestone lot is now back open for parking.

Noticed today they had removed both of the pay machines that had been on the lot. I guess they could be reinstalled, but why remove them if the lot is just closed for a groundbreaking? Edited by AUNash
  • Like 1

I know Tony personally, and have seen the new renderings which look even better than the last one. This one is going to happen. I can't say anything more than that because I don't want to betray his trust.

Any idea when the new renderings will be released to the public?

I know Tony personally, and have seen the new renderings which look even better than the last one.  This one is going to happen.  I can't say anything more than that because I don't want to betray his trust.

WW and I know him fairly well too, but I have not talked to him and a while. I don't know how he does it, but he is pretty remarkable. He is a rock star

• Like 1