505 CST - 545 feet - 45 Floors

smeagolsfree

I did notice that they are excavating the entire lot, which seems odd since the MDHA garage is just on the southern portion. Just saying.

giphy.gif

He said in one of the interviews the papers did that if financing wasn't lined up in time they'd fill in the front part again.

According to this article below from July, the excavation on Tony's part of the site (the footprint for 505) has been planned all along by MDHA as part of the construction for the parking garage. I don't think any funny business is going on behind the scenes (like secretly starting construction of a 750' tower without anybody knowing), so.....nothing to see here folks....move along..

http://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/blog/real-estate/2014/07/giarratanas-recordnashville-skyscraper-not-lacking.html?page=2

^ Unless the folks of Nashville that are afraid of height; it gives them less time to respond. Agreed though; if I'm a developer that is beginning construction of the next tallest I'm in the middle of Broadway with a megaphone announcing the news to everyone while breakdancing.

Edited by L'burgnative
  • Like 1

I just walked by the site to go to Blue Coast Burrito for lunch and I asked one of the street musicians if 505 CST has started, but he didn't really know. He didn't even know what I was talking about so now I'm wondering if this project is even real.

Well, damn. If the street musician doesn't even know, I'm beginning to wonder if the project is real.

I just walked by the site to go to Blue Coast Burrito for lunch and I asked one of the street musicians if 505 CST has started, but he didn't really know. He didn't even know what I was talking about so now I'm wondering if this project is even real.

i've easily given your posts more likes than anyone else's on the forum, lol.