505 CST - 545 feet - 45 Floors

smeagolsfree

17 minutes ago, bigeasy said:

I want that view!!

Forgive me if this has been mentioned tons, but are these condos or apartments?

Apartments,  principally. Giarratana wants several upper floors set aside for condos.  Probably having to restructure some debt/loan covenants with lenders in order to do so. I don't know if it's already sorted...

On 7/21/2017 at 9:45 AM, bellinibean said:

I'm back from Europe now and headed to Texas until I retire. I worked a bit on SHAPE, Chievres and the NSA site in Brussels. It was a busy three years to say the least.

Smeagol, thanks, I appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your service. I'm retired Navy myself, but was an Army brat. My dad was mostly stationed in Germany (West Germany at the time) and we traveled all over. The last time we were there, I had to attend high school at AFCENT (now AFNORTH) in the Netherlands. SHAPE was our biggest sports rival back in the late 80's. I hope to make it back there one day. I was stationed in Sicily for three years and unfortunately didn't get any farther than northern Italy. 

I know this is old news to y'all but man I can't help but what think of what this building could have been.

Don't get me wrong, this is way better than a surface lot, but those original renderings of Siggie are what brought me on to this site when I was 14. I remember just dreaming about how beautiful that Tower would've been... and even the design concepts of 505 he released about four years ago were snazzy. Idk there are so many amazing projects I see when I go home I guess I shouldn't get hung up on one, but this sure ain't the 2007 tower that would make us taller than Atlanta 

• Like 2

I know this is old news to y'all but man I can't help but what think of what this building could have been.

Don't get me wrong, this is way better than a surface lot, but those original renderings of Siggie are what brought me on to this site when I was 14. I remember just dreaming about how beautiful that Tower would've been... and even the design concepts of 505 he released about four years ago were snazzy. Idk there are so many amazing projects I see when I go home I guess I shouldn't get hung up on one, but this sure ain't the 2007 tower that would make us taller than Atlanta 

The more I see 505 fro different angles, the more I think that the 1000' version of Signature Tower actually would have been too much. Now 750 would have, and will be perfect once we get to that milestone.

35 minutes ago, bellinibean said:

The more I see 505 fro different angles, the more I think that the 1000' version of Signature Tower actually would have been the most amazing thing EVER.  Now 750 would have been better than 524', and will be nice IF we ever get to that milestone.

FIFY. J/K of course. :shades:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bellinibean said:

The more I see 505 fro different angles, the more I think that the 1000' version of Signature Tower actually would have been too much. Now 750 would have, and will be perfect once we get to that milestone.

Getting the Signature might be the thing that cures Nashville's fear of heights.

• Like 2

Something about the parking garage looks very unfinished. Are the metal screens going to wrap around the back? Also, it looks like the top portion of the side with the screen panels is unpainted. Even that corner piece looks odd because it does not go all the way to the top of the garage. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, TNinVB said:

I really don't think this building will have any kind of lighting. The glass at the very top appears to have a metal wall behind it. It appears that light wouldn't shine through like the Pinnacle's crown. 

FullSizeRender.jpg

Can only hope they might be built behind the panels in between the glass

• Like 1