505 CST - 545 feet - 45 Floors

smeagolsfree

• 1 month later...

12 hours ago, Mr_Bond said:

Seeing your post, @Sean blackdog, made me wonder how many units are still for sale.  A quick run through the floors and floorplans suggests that units are moving.  There's much less than I saw a couple of months ago.  Anyone else have a different opinion or specifics?

Maybe they just keep shifting more and more units to their short term rental business?

sorry I’m still just salty about that decision in a “luxury” tower.

The apartment and retail portions of 505 are up for sale: 350 apartment units (140 of which are leased by short-term rental entity Stay Alfred) and about 10,800 square feet of retail within three spaces collectively.  An undisclosed asking price.

The 177 condos, amenity deck, and 690 capacity garage are not part of the deal.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21063562/505-apartments-retail-offered-for-sale

• Thanks 1

according to their website (if this is up to date) there are 50 plus condos UNsold in this tower some close to $1000 a sq ft which is incredible pricing for any city in the south outside of oceanfront property. 

that seems like a whole lot and I would not think the same developer  could start another condo tower with that kind of inventory unless he self finances. 

https://505condos.com/    go under floorplans and count the available units.    

• Like 2

Just now, KJHburg said:

according to their website (if this is up to date) there are 50 plus condos UNsold in this tower some close to $1000 a sq ft which is incredible pricing for any city in the south outside of oceanfront property. 

that seems like a whole lot and I would not think the same developer  could start another condo tower with that kind of inventory unless he self finances. 

https://505condos.com/    go under floorplans and count the available units.    

I just wonder if he's banking on Amazon / Alliance Bernstein employees filling those once they get here?

1 minute ago, titanhog said:

I just wonder if he's banking on Amazon / Alliance Bernstein employees filling those once they get here?

I guess that is possible if the Alliance Bernstein people are coming from Manhattan apartments but I would think if they don't own a single family home they may want one of those.   Amazon sounds like most of their hiring will be locals with some transfers.  It is something to watch for sure.  

He is offering 15K in free furniture or upgrades. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

I guess that is possible if the Alliance Bernstein people are coming from Manhattan apartments but I would think if they don't own a single family home they may want one of those.   Amazon sounds like most of their hiring will be locals with some transfers.  It is something to watch for sure.  

He is offering 15K in free furniture or upgrades. 

I think the section of the tower dedicated to short term rentals / bachelorettes throwing up has had an effect on the condos 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1