Deleted response?

Rockatansky

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hidden, not deleted. The thread was getting off track. 

A lot of us get caught up in side discussion, myself included. That particular thread was starting to get a bit political, and it was decided that we needed to put in back on the rails. It's  photo thread, so the goal is to have at least most of the discussion revolving around the subject of photos, not side discussion.

I posted a warning in that particular thread. I didn't hide any of the comments before that warning -- only those after it.

Please don't take it personally. There were several comments that got the axe. It was simply a matter of getting discussion back to where it belonged. 

Is it possible for the moderators to move comments from one thread to a more appropriate thread? I actually thought that the conversation was pretty illuminating, as far as why some fear or dislike urban expansion and renewal, and how others view that fear or dislike, etc. The conversation may have sprung up in a thread that wasn't really meant for those conversations so I don't fault the moderators for stopping it but I still thought it was worth having, somewhere else. 

5 hours ago, Pdt2f said:

Is it possible for the moderators to move comments from one thread to a more appropriate thread? I actually thought that the conversation was pretty illuminating, as far as why some fear or dislike urban expansion and renewal, and how others view that fear or dislike, etc. The conversation may have sprung up in a thread that wasn't really meant for those conversations so I don't fault the moderators for stopping it but I still thought it was worth having, somewhere else. 

I will see if I can get that worked out.

Archived