Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
archilove

Bachelorette Parties

12 posts in this topic

Those who want them gone need to be careful what they wish for- many cities want people visiting and spending money and would deal with their annoyances 

4 people like this

i'll never understand the anger toward them.

4 people like this

Better than us being the #2 city for Bachelor parties.  

4 people like this

According to a couple of the bus tour companies in town, the bachelor parties are much better behaved than the bachelorette parties. The ladies have been banned from Nash Trash Tours! (What kind of obnoxious sloppy drunks do you have to be to get banned by Nash Trash's Juggs Sisters???)

3 people like this

When I'm walking around town and hear the screams, cheering and music off in the distance it reminds me of Opryland. Just need the sounds of roller coasters (Wabash Cannonball, Screamin' Delta Demon, etc.) to complete the trip back in time.

Posted (edited)

I live in 12 South and these parties are hugely unpopular here. They take an airbnb and make it party central. They will get started on a Friday night, get rolling again starting at about noon on Saturday, heading to downtown late in the afternoon. They come back at 3am. rowdy and ready to continue until the police show up around 4am. Total disregard for the neighbors, who didn't sign up to live next door to a hotel.  - And metro doesn't help. Hopefully these parties will go back downtown as we get more hotel rooms.

I took two ubers yesterday and both talked about how they dislike both groups, but especially the girls. I've had many uber drivers who recount the how bad they can be. The girls say they are fine, but start hurling a few moments later. One driver, this past week, recounted picking up guys who only wanted to go 2 blocks, but were too "tired" to walk.

Edited by Nash_12South
1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Nash_12South said:

I took two ubers yesterday and both talked about how they dislike both groups, but especially the girls. I've had many uber drivers who recount the how bad they can be. The girls say they are fine, but start hurling a few moments later. One driver, this past week, recounted picking up guys who only wanted to go 2 blocks, but were too "tired" to walk.

I drove for Uber for a couple of months about 2 years ago.  Just wanted to try it for some extra cash.

I quickly learned not to work nights near downtown.  I just did airport runs to keep people from throwing up in my car.

One of the big problems is that these groups expect it to be "all about them" and be totally obnoxious and basically rude. I mean congrats and all, but don't come killing my good time with your "woo girl" crap. Do not even get me started when they come to the gay bars, that's a whole different level of BS.

4 people like this