Sign in to follow this  
arcturus

68th and Patterson

Recommended Posts

arcturus    145

Large commercial structure going up on the east side of Patterson half way between M-6 and 68th.  Anyone know what's going there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


GRDadof3    1837
26 minutes ago, arcturus said:

Large commercial structure going up on the east side of Patterson half way between M-6 and 68th.  Anyone know what's going there?

462,000 sf of spec industrial buildings. You can find it online, 6610 Patterson, Caledonia Township

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arcturus    145

462K of industrial on spec huh?  You weren't kidding when reporting vacancies among the lowest in the country.  That M-6/M-37 area is becoming quite the commercial region. Makes me wonder what it would be like had M-6 never been built and whether Switch's presence nearby had anything to do with it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GRDadof3    1837
3 hours ago, arcturus said:

462K of industrial on spec huh?  You weren't kidding when reporting vacancies among the lowest in the country.  That M-6/M-37 area is becoming quite the commercial region. Makes me wonder what it would be like had M-6 never been built and whether Switch's presence nearby had anything to do with it.

 

 

Speaking of Switch, have they started construction on that first large outbuilding on the West end of their property yet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arcturus    145
3 hours ago, GRDadof3 said:

Speaking of Switch, have they started construction on that first large outbuilding on the West end of their property yet? 

I didn't notice anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.