• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Scribe
      I posted this under the general "Misc. Uptown Projects" but being a 226 foot tower on an empty surface parking lot, I think this has the potential to get things moving in re-developing the South Brevard/CTC corridor...
      I have been waiting for this project to publish the site plans....
      http://ww.charmeck.org/Planning/Rezoning/2018/048-063/2018-062 site plan.pdf
      Finally seeing some motion on the parcels across S Brevard from the CTC (this is just crappy surface parking lot now....)
      19 story tower (will be marketed as 20 story) according to @ricky_davis_fan_21 it will be a 226.67 feet tall!

• By Jayvee
      Looks like Crescent is ready to rock and roll on their other site on Stonewall as this was filed today:

Crescent Uptown
      • Detailed Scope of Work: Mixed-use development with ground floor retail, structured parking, mid-rise apartments, and high-rise apartments. Approximately 440 units and 47,000 sf of retail.

RDJ was pretty darn close! Love all that retail. And agree with what atlvr said below, wish there was hotel but you almost gotta figure there will be a phase 2.