Inner Loop - CBD, Downtown, East Bank, Germantown, Gulch, Rutledge

smeagolsfree

A 3 story, 54,6700 sq. ft. warehouse at 706 19th Ave. North is up for sale with a $6 million asking price. It is located one block west of MLK High School, two blocks from Marathon Village, and four blocks north of Charlotte Ave.  Known as the Ransom Lumber Building, the warehouse is being marketed as offering Class C space, with its zoning to allow for a mixture of uses.

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/20995931/north-nashville-warehouse-listed-for-sale-for-6m

Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 4.21.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 4.21.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 4.22.55 PM.png

The five-story Griff will offer 255 apartment units, a structured parking deck and 3,000 square feet of retail space. 

Atlanta-based TriBridge Residential and Stockbridge Capital Group have announced a name and released an updated image for their apartment building under construction in Germantown.

Located at 1390 Adams St. the building will be called The Griff, which means “handle” in German. 

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/20996202/notes-new-image-released-for-germantown-apartment-project

The Griff.jpeg

I believe this is next door to the Hammer Mill apartment building at 1400 Adams Street and containing 259 apartments with 15,000 s.f. of retail/commercial space. 

Hammer_Mill.579254b6893af.jpg

• Like 2

The Corner Pub will operate from about 6,000 square feet of space at 151 Fifth Ave. N. in the parking garage-retail building that accompanies skyscraper 505. A permit, valued at $1.495 million, has been issued to allow for the build-out of the space. Ikon Construction Inc. is handling the job. The restaurant will be able to seat 245 patrons.

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/food-business/article/20995962/the-food-biz-work-starts-on-downtown-corner-pub-space

5aa81bd64fec0_CornerPubdowntown.png.78cc076c797fb79e6edc98655f8a5fdb.png

Anyone know if that’s all the space there or if there will be another tenant?

5 hours ago, DeemonBruhn said:

Anyone know if that’s all the space there or if there will be another tenant?

Looks like there will be 8,000 sq. ft. of total space, which will include the restaurant and two other roughly 800 sq. ft. retail spaces. 

https://skyrisecities.com/news/2016/01/construction-begins-45-storey-505-project

• Like 2

An Ohio restaurant group with a stake in Nashville’s bar and restaurant scene is planning to convert its newly acquired building on Lower Broadway into a four-level entertainment complex.

HT Nashville LLC announced Friday its purchase of the high-profile building at 305-311 Broadway and 105-111 3rd Ave. S. The purchase price was not disclosed. It was just bought 2 years ago for $22.1 million.

TC Restaurant Group will continue to operate those bars and restaurants, with plans for a multi-million dollar 23,000-square-foot expansion of the building to create two new multi-level entertainment destinations to go along with the existing 52,000 sq. ft. utilized by Tequila Cowboy, WannaB's Karaoke Bar, Sun Diner, and Luigi's Pizza.  Specific details on the new venues weren’t yet available.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/money/2018/03/16/broadway-nashville-entertainment-complex/433162002/

Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 4.07.14 PM.png

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, LA_TN said:

Newschannel 5 running story about the the Gulch pedestrian bridge being delayed and something about CSX. Didn't hear the details, hopefully someone here has time to investigate...

Could it be related to the collapse of that pedestrian bridge in Miami? If any of the same design firms are involved, then a delay is appropriate.

If I owned the property over which the structure were to be erected, and if the design of the bridge were done by any of the firms involved with the design of the Miami bridge, I would be insistent on a thorough review of the circumstances in Miami before signing off on the continuation of the Gulch project! 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, donNdonelson2 said:

If I owned the property over which the structure were to be erected, and if the design of the bridge were done by any of the firms involved with the design of the Miami bridge, I would be insistent on a thorough review of the circumstances in Miami before signing off on the continuation of the Gulch project! 

It made me think of how we've replaced all the bridges / overpasses around the loop the last few years...and we did the "quick replacement" thing so as to not block the interstate too long.  Hopefully, no shortcuts were taken.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, donNdonelson2 said:

I seriously doubt that is what is happening. Engineers and their designs are pretty stellar. 

7 hours ago, donNdonelson2 said:

Could it be related to the collapse of that pedestrian bridge in Miami? If any of the same design firms are involved, then a delay is appropriate.

4 hours ago, donNdonelson2 said:

No overlap between the design firms.

• Like 1