Inner Loop - CBD, Downtown, East Bank, Germantown, Gulch, Rutledge

smeagolsfree

Holiday Inn Select (6 stories, 110 rooms) update. Most windows installed, prep work for cladding.

Looking NW along 3rd Ave. North on I-65/40 inner belt overpass:

Holiday Inn Select, MetroCenter, April 6, 2019, 1.jpg

Looking south from intersection of 3rd Ave. North and Clay St:

Holiday Inn Select, MetroCenter, April 6, 2019, 2.jpg

Looking east from Clay St., 1/2 block west of 3rd Ave. North:

Holiday Inn Select, MetroCenter, April 6, 2019, 3.jpg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, markhollin said:

50 Lindsley (3 stories, 9 condos) update.  Exterior ready for white paint. 

Looking NE from Lindsley Ave., 1/2 block east of Academy Place:

I have to think really hard where these are any more, then the old light bulb clicks on. These things are a dime a dozen now.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 5:14 PM, GreenHillsBoy said:

Any word about an office building on the Exxon site on Broadway???  Heard from a VERY reliable source that it is at least being discussed, unless there was some confusion and it is the Firestone site.????

I had heard last year that it was under contract, but that was about January of last year. I have not heard anything since then. That does not mean something is not happening, it just means some of us have not heard anything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nashville wants to sell its energy system that heats and cools more than 40 buildings downtown — including the Tennessee state Capitol — for $60 million.

Metro's District Energy System uses electricity and natural gas to produce steam and chilled water that is distributed through 91,100 feet of underground pipes to its downtown customers.

But city officials say its no longer financially viable for Nashville and are in final negotiations with Engie Development, LLC to sell the system.

More at The Tennessean here:

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2019/04/22/nashville-wants-sell-its-downtown-energy-system-private-buyer-60-m/3538183002/

Downtown Energy.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2