Inner Loop - CBD, Downtown, East Bank, Germantown, Gulch, Rutledge

smeagolsfree

20 minutes ago, markhollin said:

ServiceSource International is scouting for new office space, reportedly downtown.  They currently take up about half of the 20 story tower with their name at the top at 201 4th Ave. North since 2010.  They employ 720 people, and appear to be expanding.  It is not clear if they are wanting to stay in that building, or move to another larger home.

More behind the NBJ paywall here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2019/05/21/big-downtown-employer-scouts-for-new-office-space.html?iana=hpmvp_nsh_news_headline

The article mentions them seeking 100k sqft. 20k less than their current lease.

1 hour ago, markhollin said:

ServiceSource International is scouting for new office space, reportedly downtown.  They currently take up about half of the 20 story tower with their name at the top at 201 4th Ave. North since 2010.  They employ 720 people, and appear to be expanding.  It is not clear if they are wanting to stay in that building, or move to another larger home.

More behind the NBJ paywall here:

https://www.bizjournals.com/nashville/news/2019/05/21/big-downtown-employer-scouts-for-new-office-space.html?iana=hpmvp_nsh_news_headline

I’ve been told that the article is wrong. They are definitely not downsizing. Also they are not doing great as a company which doesn’t make sense.

Edited by subkyle

11 hours ago, PaulChinetti said:

I was in Austin all weekend not a single sidewalk/lane shutdown anywhere in the city that I saw. 

I could show you  a lot of closed streets and sidewalks due to construction just around downtown and West Campus.  :)  Unless you are only referring to entire streets and not just lanes.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The ATX said:

I could show you  a lot of closed streets and sidewalks due to construction just around downtown and West Campus.  :)  Unless you are only referring to entire streets and not just lanes.

I guess I just missed them. It's just silly to me to see entire lanes closed, especially on such a busy road. 

First Baptist Church has landed a $27 million permit for the 78,760 sq. ft. addition and renovation work on some of their existing structure.  R.C. Matthews is the contractor. 

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21070155/church-project-lands-34m-permit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LOL.... looks like it was 'designed' on an Apple IIe.  Love the bachelorettes getting drunk on the roof. Dude should show a modicum of originality. And would be great if Reba, Carrie, Brad and Luke sued for unauthorized use of their images. 

Edited by MLBrumby