Inner Loop - CBD, Downtown, East Bank, Germantown, Gulch, Rutledge

smeagolsfree

Some more info on the LIV Development residential project at 819 W. Trinity Lane (first noted last Friday, Sept 18th above in this thread).  It will encompass 325 units in numerous 3 story structures on 12.5 acres. Nequette Architecture and Design is in charge of the concept. No word on the name for the project.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21143475/apartment-project-eyed-for-north-davidson-county

819 West Trinity Lane, Sept 21, 2020, render.png

This screen shot from Smeagolsfree's excellent development map shows the site highlighted in teal at the center of the frame:

819 West Trinity Lane, Sept 21, 2020, site map.png

Doesn't one of the regulars on this forum live there? How does something like that work... mainly interested from the legal standpoint. Is there an 'out' clause for a single resident? I'd imagine there's a single threshold below which an offer will not be considered at all. I realize this is not uncommon in many urban areas, but just wondering. 

Also... this is a little bit of an afterthought, but I've seen that building in very old (1940s-50s) aerial photos of downtown Nashville. What is the history of that building? When built? For what purpose? 

I toured a couple of the units in the Westview during a downtown tour of homes back around 2006. The conversion from office to residential in that building was well done. Considering the location and upcoming development in the area, however, I’m not surprised that it is on the market. Looking forward to what will evolve with this property and the old Nashville Sporting Goods building next door.

31 minutes ago, BnaBreaker said:

I really love that little block... such an interesting and unique collection of structures.  It'd be a shame if anything happened to them.

The Frost Building and the Smith House (The Standard Restaurant) are both historically protected, and they will remain.  The rest will be in the annals of history with in the next few years.  

• Like 2