Inner Loop - CBD, Downtown, East Bank, Germantown, Gulch, Rutledge

smeagolsfree

1 hour ago, markhollin said:

Blue Parrot (3 story bar) update.

Looking SE from intersection of 4th Ave. South and Molloy St:

Blue Parrot, July 11, 2021.jpeg

Needless to say, we will not be getting what the architect posted to his facebook page in January 2020.

image.thumb.png.7b865abb690ce543d1429845eac49989.png

Though I am curious what the final design will look like seeing as I cannot find ANY design drawings beyond the cover page via Metro's website

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bos2Nash said:

Needless to say, we will not be getting what the architect posted to his facebook page in January 2020.

image.thumb.png.7b865abb690ce543d1429845eac49989.png

Though I am curious what the final design will look like seeing as I cannot find ANY design drawings beyond the cover page via Metro's website

I hope this isn’t what the finished product looks like.  That’s UGLY. 

• Like 1

Just now, titanhog said:

I hope this isn’t what the finished product looks like.  That’s UGLY. 

HAHA no we shouldn't be getting that. That is just the only image I have been able to find. The current structure is already an extra floor taller than this. They also have that black brick along the 4th Avenue facade. If the plan was to paint or cover that brick up they would've used a lesser grade brick. They have also sawtoothed the black brick around the corner on the first floor so the material will probably continue on that facade. It does appear to be squared off on the 2nd and 3rd floors, so it should be interesting to see what happens there.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, markhollin said:

Terrific overview of all the residential developments in The Gulch (current as well as those on the way) at NashvilleNowNext:

https://nashvillenownext.com/2021/07/23/the-2500-new-residential-units-either-under-construction-or-in-the-pipeline-for-nashvilles-gulch/

The 12th & Division tower (the 38 story tower on the small plot of land next to the interstate) had the developer listed as Albion Residential.  They weren’t the original developers…right?

25 minutes ago, titanhog said:

The 12th & Division tower (the 38 story tower on the small plot of land next to the interstate) had the developer listed as Albion Residential.  They weren’t the original developers…right?

The UP thread for that tower begins with Buckingham as the developer.  When you say 'original' do you mean something before Buckingham?