Inner Loop - CBD, Downtown, East Bank, Germantown, Gulch, Rutledge

smeagolsfree

810 Jefferson (4 stories, 34 units) update: exterior nearly complete.

Looking west from intersection of Rosa L. Parks Blvd. and Rev. Dr. Enoch Jones Blvd.

810 Jefferson, Dec 4, 2021, 4.jpeg

Looking SE from Rev. Dr. Enoch Jones Blvd. and 9th Ave. North:

810 Jefferson, Dec 4, 2021, 3.jpeg

Looking NE from Jefferson St. and 9th Ave. North:

810 Jefferson, Dec 4, 2021, 2.jpeg

Looking NW from Jefferson St., 1/2 block west of Rosa L. Parks Blvd:

810 Jefferson, Dec 4, 2021, 1.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, markhollin said:

810 Jefferson (4 stories, 34 units) update: exterior nearly complete.

Looking west from intersection of Rosa L. Parks Blvd. and Rev. Dr. Enoch Jones Blvd.

810 Jefferson, Dec 4, 2021, 4.jpeg

Looking SE from Rev. Dr. Enoch Jones Blvd. and 9th Ave. North:

810 Jefferson, Dec 4, 2021, 3.jpeg

Looking NE from Jefferson St. and 9th Ave. North:

810 Jefferson, Dec 4, 2021, 2.jpeg

Looking NW from Jefferson St., 1/2 block west of Rosa L. Parks Blvd:

810 Jefferson, Dec 4, 2021, 1.jpeg

Another STR project. Up close it looks pretty cheap. I guess it’s better than what was there before but this will be mostly dead space during the week and party central on weekends.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, bwithers1 said:

The permanent supportive housing is going to break ground in north capital north of the courthouses. This had originally been proposed by Mayor Briley, but Mayor Cooper has been reworking that with a better design and an accompanying park space.

Thanks, Brett.  This is all good news. Do you know if the site north of the courthouses is still behind considered at 10 stories with 100 units?  I would think if there would be accompanying park space that the city would need to purchase more of the surface lot land that surrounds that 505 2nd Ave. (NW corner of 2nd Ave. North and Gay St.).

800 Broadway (circa 1899, 3 stories, 10,275 sq. ft.) has sold to Schreiner Development LLC for $6 million, which works out to $584 per sq. ft. The seller, Larry Edmondson, bought the structure in 1999 for $330,000. No word on Scheiner's plan for the structure. 

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/building-once-housing-famous-clothier-s-business-sells-for-6m/article_43ed7986-5c52-11ec-9bb1-abc6a8c29aed.html

Broadway and Rosa Parks, Sept, 2021.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, markhollin said:

900 Division will be a 7 story mixed-use residential project by M Cubed Development on .38 acre on the NW corner of Division St. and 9th Ave. South in The Gulch. M Cubed solidified the purchase today for the land today $5.5 million.  An existing nondescript/non-historical 2 story structure will be razed, and ground broken in the 3rd quarter of 2022. Humphreys & Partners will be the architect.  No renderings or further details available yet.

More behind the NashvillePost paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/development-company-plans-mixed-use-building-for-gulch/article_436a6662-5c3a-11ec-944d-3b2b4e3b36f6.html

This screen shot from Smeagolfree's excellent development map shows the site highlighted in teal at the center of the frame:

900 Division, Dec 13, 2021, site map.png

This is the existing structure that will be razed.

900 Division, Nov 7, 2021.jpeg

I was literally thinking to myself the other day as I was driving past how long that building would be there. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, markhollin said:

4th & Monroe Townhomes (3 stories, 18 units) Phase I update: topped out.

Looking NW from 4th Ave. North, 1/4 block south of Monroe St:

4th & Monroe Townhomes, Dec 4, 2021.jpeg

One of the units in the rear of the site collapsed. My wife was walking the dog when it happened. Was a little concerning to see the framers scrabbling out as it came down. No one seemed to be hurt. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2