Inner Loop - CBD, Downtown, East Bank, Germantown, Gulch, Rutledge

smeagolsfree

44 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

Project at 186 N First St. are now clear.  Details emerge for East Bank project | Development | nashvillepost.com

Project type: MULTIFAMILY
Size: 370 UNITS/ 5 STORIES
Price:
Opening Date:
Neighborhood: EAST BANK
Developer: STILLWATER CAPITAL
Architect: SMITH GEE STUDIO

186 N 1ST.png

186 stillwater site.png

Not sure how this works when the preliminary renderings of the new East Bank connector road seems to go right through this property...  
964CF23C-02F0-41C8-9499-4010CC375299.thumb.png.9b29a6d551327a6bf5b6c3fb2708b7ee.png

Edited by lmc123
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, markhollin said:

UBS Tower's new exterior color scheme makeover continues.

Looking south from Deaderick St., 1/2 bock east of 4th Ave. North:

UBS Tower, Aug 21, 2022, 1.jpeg

UBS Tower, Aug 21, 2022, 2.jpeg

Looking SE from intersection of 4th Ave. North and Deaderick St:

UBS Tower, Aug 21, 2022, 3.jpeg

Went from pure material beauty to a big gray box. How lovely...

2 hours ago, titanhog said:

Which windows are the new window?  The silver-ish…or the blue/green?

I have not seen them replace any windows thus far in this round of renovation, when was the last renovation done?

1 hour ago, Bos2Nash said:

I have not seen them replace any windows thus far in this round of renovation, when was the last renovation done?

Looking at the photos, it’s obvious they are changing the tint on the windows…which is what I’m talking about.  Not sure which is the new and which is the old.

27 minutes ago, titanhog said:

Looking at the photos, it’s obvious they are changing the tint on the windows…which is what I’m talking about.  Not sure which is the new and which is the old.

I think all the tint colors are old. I've been watching them from my office daily and they haven't been updating any glazing - at least on the south side they aren't. It is very patchwork on the southside from a tinting standpoint. So far I am counting at least three different tints on the building.

7 hours ago, Bos2Nash said:

I think all the tint colors are old. I've been watching them from my office daily and they haven't been updating any glazing - at least on the south side they aren't. It is very patchwork on the southside from a tinting standpoint. So far I am counting at least three different tints on the building.

Wow!  If all of that is old tint…then yes, that’s patchwork.  Looks awful. :tw_grimace:

• Like 2