Inner Loop - CBD, Downtown, East Bank, Germantown, Gulch, Rutledge

smeagolsfree

10 hours ago, nashville born said:

Random thought.  Four 300' towers have already jump started the "circle cluster."  With Circle South, the Ritz, and 800 Lea, that cluster would absolutely pop with the addition of 400', 500', and 600' towers!  Let's get those sewers buttoned up and see what happens.

image.png.211aa7a2a87427f0f62e28e70e33b349.png

YEP...That area has come a long way from the Classy Cat and the Greyhound bus station....

• Like 4

I have a friend and we thought we could come up with some unique names for Nashville apartments and Condo projects other than just the address, but I do not think this is the appropriate thread to bring those names up out of respect for Meg Epstein with CA South.

I am sure they did their homework. But it is really easy to change a name on a building. Remember that most of these projects will change hands within the first five years anyway.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, donNdonelson2 said:

The first Hy-Vee store in Tennessee is supposed to open in Spring Hill later this year. No other official store locations have been announced, as far as I recall.

I know Hy-Vee is planning a Knoxville store in Farragut and is actively working on submitting things for approval. The most recent meeting was November and there were some renderings posted in the packet. I think they’re having to get a rezone or something but hey there’s some progress at least 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, chc3 said:

Looks like that liquor store and mart will be razed. I’d love to get his liquor license and open up a place like Woodland Wine Merchant in Germantown.

Why do you say that? It doesn't infringe on the property line. 

Aside, I am also toying with the idea of opening an upscale liquor store in Germantown, message me if you wanna chat.